Software Developer (Internship: 4-6 months full time)
We are Agga Capital. We are on a mission to provide investors with professionally structured investment opportunities in the digital assets space. We believe blockchain and cryptocurrencies have revolutionized investment, technology and human interaction, opening up an immense set of opportunities. We are a diverse and multidisciplinary team excited about building leading investment products in a technology-driven, challenging and constructive work environment.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a smart, and driven team player who is passionate about digital assets and is keen to join us as a Software Developer Intern.
You will be building software that executes, monitors and optimizes our trades, connecting platforms with our signals (mainly through API’s), and deploying trading strategies in our Cloud environment. Through this role you will develop your technical skills by constantly improving the execution and gain experience by working with different platforms.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a software developer intern who is keen to gain experience in the FinTech industry, and who is looking to quickly improve their skills with building reliable software.
In this role you will
- Develop and optimize the trade execution software, and monitoring tools
- Connecting various platforms through APIs
- Deploy new trading strategies in a Cloud environment
- Be a sparring partner with the Quant team for improvements in our current infrastructure
- Together with the rest of the team at Agga, transform new ideas into new investments products
What we are looking for
- You are available for a full-time (40 hours) internship of at least 4 months
- Experience with at least one of the following programming languages: Python, Java or Go
- Currently pursuing or finishing a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, etc.
- Flexible to adapt to a constantly changing environment and to solve problems under pressure
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills. You have the ability to explain complex concepts in a clear and concise manner
Nice to haves
- Experience with SQL, Docker, Git or React.js
- Is familiar with cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.)
Reach out to us
Did we peak your interest? We would love to get on a call with you. Send us your resume and motivation at firstname.lastname@example.org, and answer the following questions:
- How would you rank your knowledge on Digital Assets and why?
- How would you rank your software developing skills and why?
- How would you rank your Python coding proficiency level and why?
- Why would you be keen to join a firm like Agga Capital?
- Why is the Software development Internship position interesting to you?
- What are the top 3 questions you would like to ask us?
*** Please note we don’t sponsor visas for this role, currently we can only accept applications of students residing in Netherlands ***
Agga Technologies does not accept unsolicited resumes from any professional staffing or search firms. All resumes, and any other information identifying potential candidates, submitted to any employee at Agga Technologies via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid and signed search agreement will be deemed free to contact by Agga without any restrictions and no placement fee of any kind will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Agga.