We are Agga Capital. We are on a mission to provide investors with professionally structured investment opportunities in the digital assets space. We believe blockchain and cryptocurrencies have revolutionized investment, technology and human interaction, opening up an immense set of opportunities. We are a diverse and multidisciplinary team excited about building investment products in a technology-driven, challenging and constructive work environment.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a smart, proactive, team player who is keen to join us as Office Manager. In this role you will work closely with the whole team to scale up our company in a structured way. The ideal candidate is eager to learn and develop a broad range of business skills. You will build a wealth of relations inside and outside the company. You are expected to enjoy working in young, dynamic companies where you wear multiple hats and can pitch in where needed with a no-task-is-too-small mentality. This is a great career development opportunity to build hands-on experience on scaling up, investing, blockchain technology and leadership. This is a 4 days a week in-office role in the Hague, the Netherlands.
- Perform administrative tasks such as organizing agendas and emails by allocating tasks and prioritizing topics
- Collaborate in the interaction with investors, suppliers and partners to ensure our investment processes are completed in an efficient way
- Coordinate hiring and onboarding of new employees
- Manage and restructure our file management system
- Organize documents and contracts as well as manage expenses and financial reporting
- Organize for team and customer related off-sites and events
- Manage our office to ensure things are running smoothly and coordinate with vendors – food and beverage orders, managing contractors, etc.
- Help prepare team & investor meetings, taking minutes and working out action items
- Help foster a fun and happy company culture and add personal touches to make people feel appreciated
- Be a part of the team and a trusted advisor to the team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience (4+ years)
- Experience in an administrative & office management role working in a technology or international environment
- Excellent organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Superb communication and presentation skills
- An organized, pragmatic, dependable, accessible and reliable personality
- Flexible working hours and attitude
- Previous experience in a fast-paced startup in a similar supporting role such as Executive Assistant or Office Manager
- Basic knowledge of and interest in digital assets, blockchain and investing
- Previous experience in dealing with requests from external parties like customers, suppliers, partners, and/or investors
- Previous experience with coordinating recruitment, hiring and onboarding
- Previous experience with expenses and financial reporting management
- Previous experience with collaboration tools such as Google Workspace, Asana, Slack, etc.
Reach out to us
Did we peak your interest? We would love to get on a call with you. Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Even if you don’t meet all the qualifications, but are enthusiastic about the job, we would love to meet you! We believe that anyone who is interested in a topic is able to learn. Do not hesitate to apply. We also strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.