Junior Asset Manager
We are Agga Capital. We are on a mission to provide investors with professionally structured investment opportunities in digital assets. We believe blockchain and cryptocurrencies have revolutionized investment, technology and human interaction, opening up an immense set of opportunities. We are a diverse and multidisciplinary team excited about building leading investment products in a technology-driven, challenging and constructive work environment.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a smart, driven team player who is passionate about digital assets and is keen to join us as a Junior Asset Manager. You will be responsible for efficiently supporting the day-to-day operations of a growing set of digital asset investment funds. You will also actively contribute to creating and launching new funds. In this role you will develop a broad network of relationships of internal and external digital asset specialists. This is a great career development opportunity for someone who has a solid quantitative background, is eager to develop quickly, is extremely detail oriented and is not afraid of undertaking new challenges every day.
You will work with a passionate and dynamic team that is growing fast in an industry that is evolving every day. The Junior Asset Manager will have a relevant impact on the long-term success of Agga and as such this is an important role in the organization. The aim of Agga is to be the leading digital asset investment firm.
- Support the operation of the funds including all the analyses required to prepare, execute and review all trading activities in digital assets
- Have an in-depth understanding of the structure of and processes related to our investment funds
- Ensure that the investments of the funds are in compliance with the investment mandate
- Develop a close relationship with partners and service providers including digital asset exchanges, custody providers, fund administrators, etc.
- Ensure the thoroughness of all processes surrounding the funds, including: Asset selection, fee calculations, transaction handling and reconciliation, performance insights, rebalancing and entry & exit of investors
- Be a sparring partner for the Risk and Compliance function to ensure a controlled and compliant investment environment
- Together with the rest of the team at Agga, transform new ideas into new investment products
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative subject with an outstanding academic track record
- Strong quantitative background and ease to perform complex calculations
- Up to 1-2 years work experience running elaborate processes that need an eye for detail
- Passionate for blockchain technology
- Curious person, not afraid of asking questions. You are driven and eager to learn and find new ways to improve processes
- Excellent communication skills. You have the ability to explain complex concepts in a clear and concise manner
- Committed to excellence and willing to maintain high professional standards. You have a structured mindset and strong desire to continuously improve
- Flexible to adapt to a constantly changing environment and to solve problems under pressure
- Fluent in English
- Previous experience in fund and/or asset management or a similar role where numeric skills were critical to the core operation of the business
- Ability to program in Python
How to apply
Did we peak your interest? Apply by sending your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Even if you don’t meet all the qualifications, but are enthusiastic about the job, we would love to meet you! We believe that anyone who is interested in a topic is able to learn. Do not hesitate to apply. We also strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
Agga Technologies does not accept unsolicited resumes from any professional staffing or search firms. All resumes, and any other information identifying potential candidates, submitted to any employee at Agga Technologies via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid and signed search agreement will be deemed free to contact by Agga without any restrictions and no placement fee of any kind will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Agga.