Business Analyst (Internship: 3-6 months full time)
We are Agga Capital. We are on a mission to provide investors with professionally structured investment opportunities in digital assets. We believe blockchain and cryptocurrencies have revolutionized investment, technology and human interaction, opening up an immense set of opportunities. We are a diverse and multidisciplinary team excited about building leading investment products in a technology-driven, challenging and constructive work environment.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a smart, driven team player who is passionate about digital assets and is keen to join us as a Business Analyst for an internship. You will be actively involved in strategic discussions about the future of Agga Capital. The role is broad in terms of activities and includes supporting strategy and new products development and improving processes across our organization. The ideal candidate will not be afraid of independently learning new topics, undertaking new challenges every day and challenging existing paradigms. This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to gain experience in strategy, technology and entrepreneurship by contributing to the growth of an asset manager in the digital assets space. You will be at the core of our most important strategic decisions.
You will work with a passionate and dynamic team that is growing fast in an industry that is evolving every day. You will have a relevant impact on the long-term success of Agga. Our goal is to be the leading digital asset investment firm.
- Conduct market research on digital assets including market trends and statistics, key players and recent developments. This includes analyzing the impact that new regulation can have on digital assets
- Actively contribute to the discussion on new product features and put them in perspective versus the latest market developments
- Contribute to the design and execution of new business processes including automation of fund operations, R&D and finance
- Together with the rest of the team at Agga, transform new ideas into investment products
- Top performing university student with a strong interest in entrepreneurship and technology
- Curious person, not afraid of asking questions and learning new topics. You are driven and eager to learn and find new ways to improve processes
- Excellent communication skills. You have the ability to explain complex concepts in a clear and concise manner
- Committed to excellence and willing to maintain high professional standards. You have a structured mindset and strong desire to continuously improve
- Leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills
- Flexible to adapt to a constantly changing environment and to solve problems under pressure
- Team player who takes ownership of topics that need to be fixed. You are able to work well independently and collaboratively
- Residence in the Netherlands
- Fluent in English
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of digital assets and/or blockchain technology
- Interest in regulation and the impact it can have on the development of technology solutions
- Ability to program (preferably Python but other similar language is also an advantage)
- Affinity with data and analytics and visualisation tools
What we offer:
- A nurturing, challenging environment where you can learn as much as you can handle
- A dynamic, flat organization where your contributions have a tangible impact
- Opportunity to gain experience in strategy, technology and entrepreneurship
- Gain knowledge of and experience working with digital assets
- A fun and young team where we all enjoy working together to making Agga a huge success
Reach out to us
Did we peak your interest? We will be pleased to consider your application! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter answering the following questions:
1. How would you rate your knowledge on Digital Asset markets and why?
2. How would you rate your quantitative skills and why?
3. Why would you be keen to join a firm like Agga Capital?
4. Why is the Business Analyst internship interesting to you?
5. What are the top 3 questions you would like to ask us?
*** Please note we don’t sponsor visas for this role, currently we can only accept applications of students residing in Netherlands ***
Agga Technologies does not accept unsolicited resumes from any professional staffing or search firms. All resumes, and any other information identifying potential candidates, submitted to any employee at Agga Technologies via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid and signed search agreement will be deemed free to contact by Agga without any restrictions and no placement fee of any kind will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Agga.